Quantime World Pvt. Ltd provides several opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals to grow.
The opportunities provides accelerated career improvement and growth.
Get more information about the opening here:-
One opening for Business Development:
Years of Experience: Min. 5-10 years
Qualification: - B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA can apply
• Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
• Research and identify new business opportunities- including new markets, growth areas, partnership, product and services
• Seek out the appropriated contact in an organization
• Foster and develop relationship with vendor and client
• Understand need of the client respond effectively with plan
• Meet with client face to face or over the phone
• Researching prospective accounts in target markets
• Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
• Generate new sale and negotiate with client’s, pricing, forecasting & generate revenue
• Setting goals for the business development and developing strategies to meet those goals
• Helping organization to maximize their Profit
• Attending conferences and industry events
• Effectively use of digitalization tools to reach more clients
• To participate in the call with clients to handover project to the Quantime project management team
• To get train on relevant SOPs for business development related activities
• To participate in operation and project management meetings as and when required
One Opening for Project Management:-
Years of Experience: Min. 2-5 years
Qualification: - Bpharm, Mpharm, Life sciences graduates and post-graduates can apply
• To ensure the maintenance of cGMP in the facility.
• Arranging Project Kick off meeting for finalized projects.
• To prepare project plan with the timelines for the client.
• To interact with client and co-ordinate project related activities based on timelines.
• Prepare and send minutes of meeting for all project meetings to clients and internal teams.
• To communicate clients requirement to internal team members.
• To arrange project specific training.
• To explore new vendor as per the client request ;interact with the vendors to procure the specific project related equipments, components etc.
• To execute the project and ensure the completion of the project based on timelines.
• Ensure completion and compilation of project specific files as per SOP.
• Ensure formal closure of projects as per SOP.
• Comparator procurement- Enquiry handling, quotation preparation, co-ordination with vendors, order finalization, logistics co-ordination for comparators, identification of new vendors, documentation.
• Business development activities assigned by Management.
• SOP preparation, training and relevant documentation for Project & Comparator Procurement.
• Third part depot co-ordination as per new project requirement.
• Label designing, kit designing as per project requirements.